Hands On and End to End
Job market is tilted in favor of IT. Shift to IT now!
The goals here are: (a) get the basic top view of programming (b) implement something small but concrete done by the student himself from start to finish.
- Student’s own static website (say, https://rajeshdeshpande.fairit.in) on the Internet that will remain up for at least 1.5 years from the start of the program. Though we highly recommend buying your own domain name from Godaddy (say, https://rajeshdeshpande.com): around 800/- per year.
- Student’s own dynamic portal in pHp Laravel
- No programming experience needed to start with – that means a lot of hard work is expected from the student.
- Students would know every bit of static and dynamic portal since he/she would be the one doing everything including deployment to the Internet!
- No spoon feeding type of teaching (except for 10-20 hours or so). Technology landscape changes fast so we guide on how to learn rather than spoon feeding.
- The spoon feeding part is for very basic JAVA and Object Oriented Programming since this needs a bit of handholding. Though the portal is not in JAVA, we feel that this will open a few more doors later.
- A bit of spoon feeding for MySql too.
- Fair Share will spend a total of 50 hours Mentoring, Guide, Coaching and unavoidable teaching.
- Student’s investment is Rs. 25,000/- and between 2 to 4 hours for 3 to 6 months.
- 12k to be paid before the start and 13k after around 50% of the course is about to complete. [Online Payment Link: https://yepim.in/easy_pay]
- Appropriate online resources will be shared.
- Maximum 5 students per batch.
- Completely online but in some cases might request to come to office if mutually agreed upon.
- Potential to work as a paid intern with us after completion of above. Rs. 3000 to 5000 per month if a student is ready to spend between 3 to 5 hours every day. This will be for 3 to 9 months.
- We do not guarantee but we try our best to place students during the above internship period. We get paid from companies so we have all the reason in the world to ensure students get a full time job.
- Please understand that programming is a complex world and that is why salaries are higher. So many things depend on a student’s aptitude and attitude. But there is no need to feel overwhelmed since if millions of people can do it then one can
surely give it a shot.
- Please note that topics like data science, Machine Learning, NLP and AI are way outside the scope of this course as well as internship.
To learn more, please click on the link below: