Want to land an internship at Fair Share IT Services? Learn about our hiring process for internships through this blog. Take a look at the below steps to get an overall idea of what you can expect if you decide to apply for an internship with us.
Here is a brief walkthrough of our hiring process for internships:
- Candidate can share his / her resume through our careers page.
- Try any one aptitude test and any one technical test on https://drivelms.com/Fair-Certificates
- Next, after the candidate attempts the aptitude test he/she is asked to build a very simple application which should take 1 day. [We decide the app according to the candidate’s skill set]
- We will evaluate the tests and the sample project to make a selection decision.
- If the candidate is selected, he/she will need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- After signing the NDA, Fair Share will send an offer letter with terms and conditions.
- The candidate will need to sign it before he/she joins the company.
- Lastly, an internship offer letter is sent to the candidate.
- After joining as an intern in the company, it is expected that the candidate gives daily status updates about the work done during the day.
- At the end of the month, the candidate will receive a token monthly stipend as per the offer letter.
- Upon successful completion of the internship as per the agreement, an internship certificate will be issued to the candidate.