Below diagram provides a top level flow of how a static, informative website starts taking shape and how the responsibility is divided between Fair Share and our customer:
(The websites mentioned here are just to tell you about our ability to build the websites and may not fit into the given budget)
Important Note: Final settlement of 25% should be done within 7 days after the website handover. Otherwise your website will be in “Under Construction” mode.
Make sure to provide images, content on time ASAP for timely completion of your website. Note that this quotation is valid for two weeks from today.
What can you expect?
1. Domain name (if not yet booked)
2. Separate hosting of 1 GB (if not yet purchased)
3. Separate cPanel (Control Panel)
4.7 pages website (Home, About us, Products/Services, Testimonials and Contact us with Google map etc). Page definition: A4 size page with font size 12.
5.Uploading of maximum 20 images (you need to provide images)
7. Social Media Links
8. Integration of Google Analytics
9. Integration of free version of CRM – https://HubSpot.com / https://tawk.to
10. Listing on Google My Business
11. One FREE email id with the condition that email needs to be pulled in your Gmail account.
12. 60 days third party website back-up service
13. 24 hours of yearly minor work. This will not include adding new pages.
14. Daily monitoring of your website. We will call the hosting company in case of issues.
15. Responsibility to keep your website live 365 days.
Please try to understand this:
1. We will need text content in a simple MS Word document and images from your side. Please understand that we are not authors, we are a technology company. But we will be glad to review your contents as a third party and give sincere suggestions.
2. We need theme confirmation before we start working on it. In case of template / theme change after confirmation, you will need to pay extra.
3. We can not modify selected theme (example: position of slider, number of slides, Menu/Logo position etc)
4. Please give your feedback during the process and not after the site is delivered.
5. Normally we complete the website within a month. So we need your contents well in time. Otherwise invoicing of additional charges will be done.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) inclusions:
1. Domain name renewal cost (paid to a third party
2. Hosting renewal cost( paid to a third party)
3. 60 days third party website back-up service
4. 24 hours of yearly minor work. This will not include adding new pages.
5. Daily monitoring of your website. We will call the hosting company in case of issues.
6. Responsibility to keep your website live 365 days.. In case you decide not to renew your contract then we let the domain and hosting expire.
Other Additional Separately Chargeable Services:
1. We can create a logo if required. Logo design is subjective thus the rate will vary.
2. Integration of payment gateway plugin will be charged extra
3. We suggest following websites where you will get images for free – https://pixabay.com, https://www.pexels.com, https://unsplash.com/, https://picjumbo.com/, https://pikwizard.com/, https://www.reshot.com/ .
4. We suggest following websites from where you can buy royalty free images. https://www.shutterstock.com , https://stockphoto.com, https://www.istockphoto.com
5. Content writers are professional writers who specialise in providing relevant content for your website. Every website has a specific target audience and requires the most relevant content to attract business. We provide content writers for English language.
6. We also provide Search Engine Optimisation to improve Google Search Engine Ranking of your website.
You can visit our blogs on SEO to learn more:
Website SEO Page Rank Alert and Up / Down Alert
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service
7. We also help setting up Google Apps for business which gives Gmail like interface to your own email id.You can think of this as a paid version of Gmail from Google. So it comes with the same reliability that you enjoy with Gmail. Your email ID will be like email@example.com but the backend and front end will be from Google.
8. Systematic Processing (SysPro): This service is like outsourcing your IT department to our company. You will get a dedicated resource from our end for this service. Please visit our Blog on IT Back Office Support to learn more.
To learn more, please click on the link below: