- Spelling is taken very seriously in many schools. Spelling Bee contests are quite popular in US and many other countries.
- Use this app to generate your own spelling tests from text books or any other printed material.
- Use your phone camera to snap a book, page or any text.
- Set the difficulty level to number of letters in the words you want to test on.
- Go through the test and check your spellings against the word sound.
- Assign tasks to your team and track progress
- Visibility of which team member is exactly busy with what task
- Add a new team member to your account by providing basic details like mobile, email.
- Periodic sms reminders for tasks assigned or missed deadlines
This system developed using RoR, MySQL and Android
Please watch this video for detailed usage.
And here you get your very own webpage and an online visiting card.
Download and install zipvc app on your android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iquestionbanks.zipvc
Just a couple of seconds and here you generate a dynamic profile for yourself.
Publish the profile and it creates a separate web page for you with your whole profile.
Here is an example profile: https://www.zipvc.com/profiles/91-9604372278
Too much chaos while organizing events using WhatsApp? Can’t keep track of attendees? Attendees confirm but forget to join on the actual event date? Can’t store event information in one place? Can’t share outside the group?
Use RSVP tool Yep I’m In to send the event links as an RSVP, SMS and email reminders for attendees! View event summary and download as excel sheet! Hassle free!
Take a look at RSVP tool: https://yepim.in/
- SMS reminder to attendees
- Attendance summary
- Download attendent list as excel
- Use this app to send promo codes, YouTube links
- Payment gateway integration for paid events
- Max attendees limit
- Max with me limit
This webportal was developed using RoR (Ruby on Rails, MySql, ccavenue SDK).
Please go through our website for further details: https://societysecurity.in/
We build this using Laravel pHp and Android.
Please do watch the video for detailed demo: